Saturday, July 17, 2010
AMY CAN RIDE HER BIKE
Amy can be a little fearful when it comes to trying something new and riding a bike was no exception. Actually, she had no interest what so ever in trying to learn how to ride a bike. She was most content to run behind Jenny or ride with her training wheels. I was OK with that but every once in a while, I'd push her to try because I knew she would like it. Well today, after a little grumbling and a little whining, she took off and there was no looking back and she rode all the way to the park. Stopping is a bit of a challenge considering the bike probably weighs twice as much as she does but shes getting the hang of it and I am so proud of her. Way to go Amy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Amy!!!! You did it!!!!
Post a Comment