Friday, January 14, 2011
New Eyes
Over the Christmas holidays, as I was getting ready one morning, I tore one of my contact lenses (and no, I don't have disposables where I can just pop in another). I was so upset cause that meant I had to wear my glasses until I could figure out what to do. It was either make an appointment with my eye doctor (which I have none), get my eyes checked, get new contacts, and glasses (cause these ones suck), or......... get laser eye surgery. I have been wanting to do that for years so I figured now was as good a time as any. And there was no better way to prepare or excite me for the surgery than to make me wear my glasses for 3 weeks. I can't stand them, I hate them and want to get rid of them. They fog up in this darn cold, they fall off my face, I can't see anything when I swim and they are not a strong enough prescription (cause I hardly ever use to wear them) so I get headaches as I strain my eyes. So I head in tomorrow to get my new eyes, or I guess just fix my old ones, but it will feel like new eyes and I am soooo excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! I am so happy for you.
Post a Comment