Friday, August 13, 2010

Our First Triathlon

On August 7th 2010, Brad, myself, Billy and Adam did Raymond's first triathlon which was also our first.  We participated in the super sprint category which was a 200 meter swim, 10 km bike, and 5 km run.  We had a lot of fun and I think we all did a great job even though we didn't have racing bikes, just plain old mountain bikes.  Out of 26, Brad came in 6th, I came in 10th, Billy came in 23rd and Adam 24th but they were just two out of three their age that did the super sprint; the rest of the 12 and unders did the kids.  These were our overall times: Brad - 46:36.70; Rebecca - 47:38.45; Billy - 59:08.60; Adam - 59:20.65.  Maybe we will make this an annual event.


I was getting really frustrated with putting pictures on here so I just put the one.  Maybe I will put more on later.

No comments: