Wednesday, September 1, 2010
The Dreaded First Day of School
Tomorrow is the first day of school and I am dreading the very thought of it. I love having my kids home with me and I love not having to follow any routines. I like staying up late and sleeping in. Lately I have been reading to the kids at bedtime (were reading Fablehaven right now) and they've even been staying up late. I like not running around all over the place taking the kids to their various activities. I love going to the lake; but seeings how it hasn't been very warm this summer, and I finally have the kids activity schedules sorted out and all the school shopping is done, I say bring on the new school year. I'm ready! As ready as I'll ever be with one going into junior high and my baby going into grade one. What am I going to do with myself?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment