On this past weekend, Brad took the boys on a fathers/sons campout with our ward, so I decided to take the girls and head to Raymond. We did some shopping, eating out, playing at the playground (we wanted to go swimming but it was too darn cold!). We celebrated Grandma Taylors birthday and visited Grandma Selman in her new home at the Lodge. It was decided a few weeks ago to have her move to the Lodge but it is amazing how healthy she is for 92 and a half. I'm so grateful to still have a grandma and to have lived close and known her all my life.
1 comment:
Becky,
I never comment on a blog, but found your blog through Karla. I like reading about your life and what you are doing. I love the pictures too. It is amazing how old your kids are now.
Post a Comment