So I got to day four and had a bit of a lag so I decided today was the day I was going to finish it off. I could go out in the -23 (feels like -31) weather shopping for some necessities, but I'd much rather look at my Mexico pictures. They make me feel warmer. The necessities can wait.
On the Wednesday, we just hung around the resort as Amy was still recovering from not feeling very well. But by mid afternoon, she was fine and so we went out to eat and then the show that night at the hotel was an Elvis impersonator. He was actually pretty good but I didn't care for his act between numbers considering there were children in the audience.
1 comment:
Hi Becky,
Thank you so much for sending the chocolate bars to me!! I think the young lady in my class will be very surprised.
I have loved looking at your blog and seeing and seeing your beautiful family. It was also fun to see Kevin's family that is linked from yours.
Thank you again for your help!
Lots of love to you!
Leslie
Post a Comment