Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dreams Puerto Aventuras

I thought I would just do a post with some of the pictures I took of our resort, the flowers, the trees and the ocean.  I took quite a few so we could remember what it was like.  Here's just a few:



View from our room on the ground floor



 
Our room on the third floor
Our room on the third floor

Looking at the bathroom - the couch folds out to a bed where the girls slept

View from our room

Hurricane on the horizon

The waves didn't get too much bigger than this
El Patio Restaurant - the Mexican restaurant
Inside El Patio Restaurant
Inside El Patio Restaurant



The Seaside Grill
Portofino Restaurant - the Italian/Mediterranean restaurant

The hotel from the beach


The wedding gazabo



The World Cafe - the buffet restaurant and above it was the Sushi Bar

Our room is the window just above the trees above the brown door in the middle

The pool and the hot tub off to the left

A meeting area

The front lobby

In the front lobby

The adult only side

The adult only side - swim up bar

The Oceana restaurant on the left

Our room on the first floor

Toward the marina









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for letting me see your blog. What a beautiful family!!! I am so glad that you are doing well!
Lots of love to you!
Leslie

Amanda said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Melissa said...

Sounds like an exciting and adventerous trip! Great pictutes! Love you sis, and your cute little family too!!!!